Monday, October 1, 2007

Roommates - You can't live with them, you can't legally kill them (trust me I've checked)!

I know I was going to write about my guitar story, but a more pressing issue has brought itself into play, and I figured I should get this off my chest now so I don't explode. You know this blog thing can be very therapeutic. So as you may have noticed from the title of my most current entry, (by the way thanks mike for the spelling help on that, believe me I need the help!!!), sometimes I don't get along with my roommates. OK, truth be told sometimes I really don't get along with my roommates. I've have tried to logically come to a conclusion that would tell me why I don't get along with my new roommates, my roommate Rachel I've had for years and we get along swimmingly, but new roommates not so much. So, as for logical reasons to my natural hesitancy on becoming BFF's with my new roomies I have come up with 4 possible reasons. Reason 1) I am just getting old and can no longer relate to the young whipper snappers that have come to live with me. 2) I have grown accustom to a certain type of roommate (non-crazy) and this new crazy version of roommate is freaking me out. 3) And the most likely reason of all, that the one steals my food, and the food she leaves, she takes little bites out of, so they are as good as gone anyway. I know that was only 3 and I said 4, see how stressed out living with new roommates makes me. I mean it's kinda ridiculous that we are dealing with this. I don't have food to spare, what with feeding all the alien babies and what not. Luckily I do have a hidden supply of freezer jam! (Did you like how I just brought it full circle to my previous two posts?) Anyway I am kinda at my wits end, and would appreciate any ideas on how to deal with loons. I will probably post more about this later, but right now I have vented enough to get threw another day! I will get to the guitar story for sure later this week, I am sure you are all dying to know how I ever made it this far with that stain of failure on my permanent record.

2 comments:

Michael Irwin said...

"legally", not "leagaly", which may be the cause of your failure. However, please post some more (unless you'd be incriminating yourself). - Mike

Tola said...

yes, that's my VIP. i forgot to tell you, Blogger has a spell-check option. cant wait to hear "The Rest of the Story"!