Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Post ..... Ever

So I have never really posted on a blog before. OK, truth be told I've never even read a blog before. A friend at work turned me on to it, and I figured I'd give it a go. I'm sure this will be a welcome release to my friends, coworkers, and roommates since I can get out all my random thoughts here. I do have a lot of random stuff happen to me, random and embarrassing. I have come to the conclusion that I go threw what I do so that others can feel better about themselves. I can just hear them saying, softly in the background of course, "Well at least I am not as awkward as that girl."

Well here goes, first off lets tackle the name Freezer Jam. So oft times I stay up way too late and things get really loopy. Well last night it wasn't even that late and things got pretty loopy. We went to a friends house for a scrumptious dinner and some video playing afterwards. During the course of the evening we had a new mango slush treat, it was pretty good, but had a strong freezer jam taste. As the evening progressed I started to win at Mario Kart Double Dash, the game we were playing, and as with all competitive people I tried to smack talk. Unfortunately the best insult I could think of was, "Freezer Jam!". As with every joke or mistake in my life, I took it way too far, and now it's the name of my blog.

Well, that's about all I have for today. If this was crap - at least I have the excuse that it is my first post and things are bound to get better. If this was awesome then I guess I am just a natural. If this wasn't enough to hook you, hopefully the promise of stories about alien babies will get you back here again.

1 comment:

Tola said...

Alien babies!!! Yeah I totally want to hear that story!